Get some tftp server software, transfer both images from your routers to
your tftp server (mainly to backup the one router that you'll replace the
image on), then upload the newer working image on to the broken router.  No
need to copy it directly from one router to another, plus I'd want to know
how to do things the right way in the first place and have a backup of all
my IOS images.

I prefer 3Com's tftp server:
http://support.3com.com/infodeli/swlib/utilities_for_windows_32_bit.htm

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+