Well I try to give full BGP table to one of my
customer who is peering with me using a cabletron
router with more than 128mb of ram but failed any
reason why?

When I enable full bgp using an outbound  filter list,
I did a clear ip bgp <peer -addr> soft out then when I
show the status of bgp it always get resetted also in
my output queue I see 255, then 256 then back to 255
again and bgp sessions resets again . I got no choice
but to revet back to partial route and bgp stablises
after I revert back output queue shows 0 and no reset
of bgp occurs. My custome told me that it is supposed
to work but I got no idea why

any advise?

suaveguru