From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of
Dennis Laganiere
Sent:   Thursday, November 23, 2000 10:40 AM
To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject:        annoying line after config t

Isn't there a command to suppress the annoying "00:01:35: %SYS-5-CONFIG_i:
Configured from console by console" line and dramatic pause every time you
exit the config term?  I was so happy to learn the "no ip domain-lookup"
command to suppress the pause every time you mistype a command, but this one
still stumps me.  You help is appreciated.  Thanks...
     - Dennis