I would rather come back from the cert with as much know how as I can get.
3 routers recommended, no problem.
Now which routers.  Are the 1605s ok or should I be looking at others like
the 2500 series?
Dyland

Hi,Dyland

If your goal is just "PASS" the ccnp "EXAM", you don't need
any router, but if you want to get the ccnp level "KNOWLEDGE", you'd
better have at least 3 routers.If you don't get the ccnp level
knowledge, your certification is just a paper

On 25 Nov 2000 19:12:08 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> (Dyland