Evil Microsoft perversion is what it is (uht oh, my Red underwear are
showing).  Quick search at Novell on "service sap 640":
http://support.novell.com/cgi-bin/search/search.pl?database_name=kb&type=HTM
L&docid=%03%28F198109%3a975268026%3a%20%28%20sap%20service%20640%20%29%20%20
%07%01%00&byte_count=4954

Or if that link has problems: http://support.novell.com/ and search on TID
10017454

----------------------
Symptom :
A SAP Type 640 will broadcast every 60 seconds by the remote procedure call
(RPC) service.
SAPs occur on a computer running Windows NT Server, if Gateway Services for
NetWare (GSNW) is installed.
Cause :
This SAP broadcast will continue even if the user disables the SAP agent. By
default, the RPC service will check for the presence of Gateway Services for
NetWare and the SAP Agent service on the computer running Windows NT Server.
On the computer running Windows NT Workstation with CSNW, the RPC service
checks for the SAP Agent service. If the services are present, RPC will
start its own thread that will do the SAP broadcast Type 640 every minute.
Fix :
See Q171307 from http://support.microsoft.com. You will need Windows NT 4.0
Service Pack 5 and edit the registry.

I'm no IPX ACL expert, but basically they're blocking any of these NT GSNW
SAPs broadcasts, and then allowing all other broadcasts through (as the
default end to an ACL is a deny).

--
Jason Roysdon, CCNA, MCSE, CNA, Network+, A+