Cisco has a freeware version of  TACACS+ software on their website...

Here are some url's that might help you configure it...

http://ceti.pl/~kravietz/progs/pam_tacplus.html
http://stiwww.epfl.ch/tacacs/u_g_F403.html

There are more out there on the net. If u'r a newbie it might be a little
difficult to compile, linux default installations do not have all lib;s n
ot sure about RH7.0... Primarily, I like the command accounting and
authorization features.

Nimesh.