According to  what I got,you are interested to know about the
topology/neighbours per protocol basis..

Need to use different commands for different protocols Like..

For eigrp: "Show ip eigrp neighbours " or Show ip eigrp topology

FOr OSPF: Show ip ospf neighbors.

and so onn..

Hope this helps.

FAISAL ATHAR

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hi all,
Does anyone know if there is an IOS command that will show the routing
table for (or contributed by) a particular routing protocol, when there are
multiple routing protocols running?
In other words, a command to show what the IP routing table would look like
if there was only a single routing protocol.

I am aware of 'show ip route [protocol]', but that appears to give a subset
of the actual routing table.  For example, 'show ip route ospf' simply
chops all the non-ospf routes out of the output of 'show ip route'.  I'd
like a command that shows what ospf (or eigrp or whatever) routes exist,
even the ones that are not actually used because they are, for example,
over-ridden by a static route for the same destination.

If anyone can work out what I'm trying to ask, congratulations, because I
don't think I've expressed it very well.  If anyone knows an answer, even
better :-)

JMcL