-----Original Message-----
From: Cthulu, CCIE Candidate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Newsgroups: groupstudy.cisco
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 12:19 AM
Subject: Re: CCIE R/S written exam Frivilous Reply

Eric,

Don't study...  studying is bad.  My score was actually better when I didn't
study.  In fact, since we don't have a President, I am issuing a ban on all
studying.  Anyone reading this message must stop studying and go see
Charley's Angles or Little Nicky.

If Bush can declare himself President, why can't I forbid everyone from
studying?

LOL  (  Flames to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  )

Sorry.... too much OSPF and EIGRP is making me cracky!  I think my NSSA LSA
just converted to a feasible successor.

Charles

P.S.  If the Boson test is poorly phrased with ambiguous answers, get it...
that means it is close to the real thing.

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com