-----Original Message-----
From: Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 冠己枚 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wednesday, November 29, 2000 5:06 AM
Subject: Re: Why Can't I Browse the Internet when Using a GRE Tunnel

On Wed, 29 Nov 2000, 冠己枚 wrote:

> Thanks for your reponding.
> but the solutions said in cisco documents were impossible to adapt for
real
> network situations.
> So, if you have another solutions , I will thank you.
> thanks.

Nope, that cisco tech note pretty much explains your problem and the
solution...........so unless you're a jedi knight............

Brian

This email server is running an evaluation copy of the MailShield anti-
spam software. Please contact your email administrator if you have any
questions about this message. MailShield product info: www.mailshield.com