This question was just answered a few days ago.

Try this link:

http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/474/index.shtml

Look under Access Products : Cisco 2500 Series Routers

In the future, please try to search the archives or the Cisco web site if
possible.  In that respect you'll be able to begin familiarizing yourself in
finding
information on a lot of things you'll need for your certification going
forward..dj

""Jeff Duchin"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
904b9h$vi0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:904b9h$vi0$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> I just got into one of my 2500's and found the subject line config....
very