From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of rsma
Sent:   Wednesday, November 29, 2000 5:57 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        what is meaning?

hello
I not understand what they express,pls help me!

It is important to remember that routes advertised by the techniques
described in this section are advertised in addition to other BGP routes
that a BGP-configured router learns from its internal and external
neighbors. BGP always passes on information that it learns from one peer to
other peers. The difference is that routes generated by the network and
redistribute router configuration commands specify the AS of the router as
the originating AS for the network.

thinks in advance