Yes.. but when you do the password recovery (before you reboot the router
with the new enable password) check to see if AAA authentication is enabled
on the router.. if it is go into config mode and enter "no aaa new-model"
that will remove it..  save the config to startup-config and reboot..

Hope that helps
Russ..

""Montgomery, Robert WARCOM Contractor"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
in message