The switching exam does have multicasting in it, when I took the test it
basically went right along with the material covered in the Cisco Press
BCMSN book (which I highly recommend as a major study resource for this
exam.)

I used the Cisco Press book as my only study source and passed it with a
pretty high score, as long as you make sure you understand everything
covered the test really wasn't too bad.

Hope this helps.

Paul Schultz
CCNP