It works on the 7206VXRs.  I've got it running using 2 PA-FE-TX
cards.  Whatever you do don't use the 2 port fast ether cards, as they're
designed more for ISL trunking from token ring networks and start getting
errors after you start pushing some heavy traffic through them.

just create a port-channel interface, and assign the 2 fastether
interfaces to be part of that channel group.

Paul