Hi all
I have a quick question.
On the traffic between central router and branch
office router on frame relay, how could central
router's connection rate to FR cloud be different from
branch office router's connection rate to FR cloud?
I could understand if cloud had traffic congestion.
But when there are no traffic congestions, how could
they be different?
These two routers are using same mechanism, Frame
Relay, which gives relatively high-speed transfer
rate.
I happened to ask myself this question while I was
reading about FR traffic shaping. Traffic shaping
could be useful under this situation. ( according to
the book)
Could anyone give clear answer?

I appreciate your reply.

jw