From: Frank Wells [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 2:33 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PIX 520 ethernet cards

Hey Folks,
Can I put a non-Cisco ethernet card (Intel/3com) in my PIX 520 as a third
interface, and if so, how does one load the driver for it?  I assume the
driver for the cards that come with it are built in to the IOS.

Cheers

,

This mail was processed by Mail essentials for Exchange/SMTP,
the email security & management gateway. Mail essentials adds
content checking, email encryption, anti spam, anti virus,
attachment compression, personalised auto responders, archiving
and more to your Microsoft Exchange Server or SMTP mail server.
For more information visit http://www.mailessentials.com