Dear Mr Cisco,

I'm afraid you should have read the small print when signing up for
Groupstudy.com.
Your computer becomes the property of Groupstudy (a mutual society) until
such a time as you pass the CCIE certification.
If you wish to be removed from the list you must hand over your computer
equipment and buy a new one (if required).
If you would like someone to collect your equipment knock twice on your
front window, you have been under surveillance since you joined.
I'm sure you'll agree that the benefit you receive from the group is well
worth this small sacrifice.
I would say that by the time most people feel they are confident enough to
try unsubscribing, they're just about ready for the big cheese anyway.

I'm afraid the only way you may be able to get out of this agreement is to
go to www.groupstudy.com ,insert your e-mail address and press unsubscribe.
In fact on reflection that does seem the easier option, so excuse my
ramblings.

PS Please also excuse my sarcasm. It stems from the belief that you live too
far away to turn up at my house with a baseball bat. Fingers crossed.

The web site should do the trick for you anyway. Good luck.