From: Juan Blanco [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, December 01, 2000 5:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WS-C2912MF-X

Team,
    I have a WS-C2912MF-X, my question is will I be able to use it as
Catalyst 55xx, will I be able to use the same ios as the one use in the
55xx. If I can do the previous there will be a need for me to go buy a
55xx(costly). I am in the process building my own lab and your help is
appreciated. In other topic I want everyone to know this group is the best I
ever see, let keep it that way folks......

Juan