Congratulations. For the routing exam, all you need is
the Cisco Press BSCN (Routing) book and if possible
some additional materials to reinforce your
understanding from the CCO especially BGP, OSPF and
EIGRP.  Don't forget redistribution and other small
stuffs such as IP addressing etc.  Make sure that you
understanding the materials very well and you should
have no problem.

If you need further understanding on BGP, buy Halabi's
Internet Routing Architectures (Cisco Press book)

Good luck.

Abdul