Frank,
            If I'm not mistaken the use if that command would provide a
default-metric "64000 2 225 1 1500 " to all of the eigrp interfaces under
eigrp 1.  As far as I can remember this command can aslo be used on an
individual network statement as well -  "network 10.10.0.0 default-mertic
64000 2 225 1 1500".  Basically all the interface that are listed under the
eigrp process 1 will use this metric.  In this lab the example...

router eigrp 1
redistribute bgp 200
network 195.19.15.0
default-mertic 64000 2 225 1 1500

This would apply the default metric to all the bgp routes that's being
redistributed
 back into (your IGP) eigrp.  It would do the same thing for the 195.19.15.0
route.

Remember that your distance vector protocols like igrp and eigrp use the
various metrics in order to calculate a specific route and then add it to
the Routing Information Base(RIB). These protocols use;

1-  Bandwidth
2-  Delay
3-  Load
4-  Reliability
5-  MTU

However your Link-state protocols(like OSPF/IS-IS) and path-vector
protocols(like BGP)
don't use these metric values.  So when redistributing these protocols
you'll have to have these metrics
defined in order for the redistribution to take place correctly.

HTH

Nigel.