>From my test i gave 2 points you need to focus on:
1.) know your OSI model inside out and backwards
2.) know your IOS commands and how to use the help feature.
I wasn't allowed a calculator (calc on the windows box is not available
either) but you are allowed to bring in paper and a pencil which I highly
recommend.
They will provide it for you.

Hope things go well  . . .

Dyland

I know this has been beaten to death, but....
I am taking the CCNA test on moday, and i think i have all my bases covered
but i'd like to know what you guys and gals think i need to review on. What
were the main topics covered in the exam you have taken??
Final question: are you allowed to use a calculater or is all of the
subnetting done in your (my) head???
Many thanks in advance