Dear all
in a frantic attempt to recover control of a cisco 800 router I have reached
the point of boot#
could anybody advise me of where to go from here. The saved config. is of no
interest to me as I want to configure it for my own purposes now.
any help appreciated

thanks

tayta

boot# help
boot        Execute image or CLI command script.
delete      Deletes file-name from flash (8th delete is permanent).
disable     Disable privileged commands.
echo        Display arguments (to test CLI behavior).
enable      Enable privileged or debug commands.
erase       Erase deleted and invalid files from flash.
help        Display help for command (* for all).
list        List files currently in ram and saved in flash.
load        Load saved boot environment from flash.
passwd      Set or change the ROM password.
reset       Reset console port to current parameters.
set         Set boot environment values.
save        Save boot environment or loaded file to flash.
show        Show current or saved boot environment.
upload      Load image or configuration data into RAM.
undelete    Undelete file-name (maximum of 8 deletes & undeletes).
boot# list
Status     Size     Dev    Name
------       48K  flash    TinyROM-1.0(2)
---r-x     2967K  flash    c800-sy6-mw.120-4.T1.bin
           5120K  free     8192K total