Sorry if this obvious but... I seem to be having a problem with our Catalyst
3548's. Randomly, our NT users (who are wired directly to a switch port) are
logging on the their workstations with "cached information". That is, the
first time they attempted to login to the domain the domain controller is
unavailable. If user logs off and back on to the workstation one or two
times the workstation is then able to see the domain controller. It's as if
the switch port is still initializing.
How can I make sure that the port stays active so the domain controller will
always be visible?