I must say I enjoyed the Sybex CCNP Remote Access Study Guide by Robert
Padjen, Todd Lammle w/ Sean Odom ISBN: 0-7821-2710-X

I especially like the way they slam Cisco for having the 700s on the test.
^*!# piece of  #*$@ boxes that they are.

Oh, btw: couldn't get in for my BRCAN this morning.  Long story, so I guess
I'll rant a little and it'll make me feel better: I usually book tests a
week or so in advance for Monday mornings, 'cuz you have to give 24 hour
notice to cancel, which means you'd have to cancel Friday morning, which
means you're a wuss because you've got two whole days to cram (I mean,
unless something major came up).  But, this last week was a big mess and I
never got around to it, so I figured I'd just book it first thing in the
morning.  No luck, we had two 9 o'clocks booked and a 10:15 and first test
time is 9am for our site, so that meant I couldn't make it this morning.  Oh
well, I got some great CCDA notes in the afternoon, and I'm scheduled for my
BRCAN tomorrow (well, today, geeze, it's 2am) at 1:30pm.  Wish me luck.  I
don't anticipate any problems, but ya never know.  The real question is can
I get the CIT book I have read in half a day and book it for Wednesday
(actually, will my kids and wife let me study, hehee).  Ok, I've ranted,
raved, and now realize I really should go to bed.

""Nigel Taylor"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message

> Brian Zeitz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> 8uu6hj$2hf$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:8uu6hj$2hf$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
> > I want to build a lab consisting of a 700 series router and (2) - 2503
> > routers. (2) V.34 modems
> >
> > My questions is how can I simulate ISDN on these 2503 routers. I dont
have
> 2
> > ISDN connections in my home. I do have 2 phone lines....
>
> NT:  In order to simulate any of these connections you will require the
use
> of
> either a POTS or ISDN simulator..  The POTS sims go for a reasonable price
> ($250)
> on ebay when they're there, however the ISDN sim are pretty pricey..
($1800)