It is important to understand what is in the Cisco Press BCRAN book.  Whilst the
little extra knowledge is hard to acquire once you have it it is easy to carry.

I found the BCRAN the most useful exam in my day to day life.  Understanding the
different routers is not a bad thing.

Have fun and keep smilin'

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania