From: Chuck Larrieu [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 12:54 PM
To: Cisco Mail List
Subject: Off Topic - Household Configuration Problem

Gang, please forgive me for bringing this to the list. But I am having a
major problem with my household configuration, and I am hoping that you good
people can show me where my mistakes are.

Following is the configuration in question:

Process Home
Wife 1  (she is, after all, number one in my book :->)
Household-budget = ( dollar amount of budget )
Exceed-budget no
Laundry-process regular
Housework-process daily
Dinner-process on-time
Coffee-process hot
Toast-preparation light-with-jam
Refrigerator-status filled-with-food
Pleasurable-activities nightly
Nag off

Since I started this process 15 years ago, it has never seemed to operate
according to this configuration. In fact, it seems that almost every result
is exactly the opposite to what the command states. I'm wondering if someone
has a link someplace to the documentation, so I can correct this
configuration and get my wife-process to operate according to my design. ;->

Chuck
Q. How many Democrats survived the Titanic?
A. None. They couldn't follow the arrows to the lifeboats.

Q. How many Floridians does it take to replace a light bulb?
A. They're still counting.