I don't understand why they wouldn't build & test this thing in the
background while the old one was still up.  It blows me away that they would
post a site with no database content.  Why even put it up!?  That under
construction message seemed to be fine with them to have it up before, why
the rush now!?

""Bharat Suneja"" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
90gd2n$2om$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:90gd2n$2om$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...
CiscoPress.com is back up, no ODBC erros, 6:17 AM on Monday. But the
products have probably not been populated in the database.. nothing shows up
in any of the catalogs - CCNA, CCDA, CCNP, et al. They're working on it I
guess.. but how's this any different or better than the previous site. I
fail to see any difference. :-)

Bharat Suneja

90ba00$p6t$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:90ba00$p6t$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...