Hi

I had no problem running it either, until I had to reinstall my Win2K and
start with Boson 3.34. I had in the past just upgraded to the lastest
version, but with a fresh install it stoped working. I have gone thru the
excellent tech support at Boson for the last week and a half and finally
gave up on ever getting it run on Win2K and built out a NT 4 box.

Yes you are right he is likely looking for a crack-able version, but I
always try to error on the side of the positive instead of the negive.

John Hardman CCNP MCSE+I