Well, took the switching 2.0 today and passed it, I didn't think it was too
hard and about in line with Routing on difficulty.  I think if you study the
course book and the know what's on the requirements from Cisco you will do
fine.  I also used the LAN Switching book from the CCIE series but be
careful because this book goes into serious detail.

I think this news group helps a lot from the perspective of researching
questions about troubleshooting and configs and others.  I try not to
concern my self with what is covered more or less on the exam.  Making sure
I have a complete knowledge of the material is what is important because
someone will ask me to do this someday.

On to BCRAN.

Later

ML