Tanner,

This can easily be done with a single router that has 2 ethernet interfaces.
I suppose you could also use a router with a single fast ethernet interface
and use sub-interfaces on the fa interface.

I have done this recently for a customer and am now experimenting with this
for my home setup. I used a 2621 (2 fast ethernet interfaces) with IOS
12.1(5)T. I used NAT overload (PAT) since my cable modem provider only
permits 1 ip address. Alternately you could configure a NAT pool if you have
more than 1 public ip address.

IOS version 12.1(2)T introduces the "ip address dhcp" command, which allows
a ethernet interface to be dynamically be asigned it's ip address via DHCP;
from say a cable modem or an ADSL connection.

Here is my config:

!
version 12.1
no service password-encryption
!
hostname Router
!
!
ip subnet-zero
!
!
ip name-server 24.93.68.65              !Name servers are dynamically
configured from DHCP
ip name-server 24.93.68.64
!
!
interface FastEthernet0/0
 ip address dhcp                                !Configures ip address via
DHCP
 ip nat outside                         !Establishes the outside interface
for NAT
 speed 10                                       !My cable modem is 10baseT
only
 half-duplex
!
!
interface FastEthernet0/1
 ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0    !Configure private address of inside
interface
 ip nat inside                                  !Establishes the inside
interface for NAT
 speed 100
 duplex full
!
ip nat service skinny tcp port 20002    !This allows my IP Phone to pass
thru the NAT
ip nat inside source list 1 interface Fa0/0 overload    !Enables PAT
ip classless
ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 FastEthernet0/0
no ip http server
!
access-list 1 permit any                        !Tells the router to NAT/PAT
any ip traffic
!
!
!