I have an old Access pro 2524, 2/2, 4M flash.

I tried to upgrade its flash memory without success. When I put a new Flash
memory, 8MRAM,  console says, "Wrong Software ..." I think the flash memory
module has an IOS which is not compatible. So my questions is,

How can I delete the IOS in the new flash memory and download  any IOS that
I want from the TFTP?
Can I boot the router thru TFTP and delete the IOS image file in the new
flash memory and download a new IOS to the memory?
what i was trying is>

Cont-Break
>b cpa25-imagefile 10.27.9.29

but this didn't work....

I cannot boot with my old 4M Flash(with IOS 11.0) so I don't have the
enable mode, so "copy TFTP flash" is not available.

Thanks

Wonkyu