You  need to use command "Debug dialer" in global config mode then you can
find easily in your log,(show log)the source and destinations and reasons of
disconnections for this call.
Make sure that all console messages are going to save in log buffer,by
using ccommand:

"logging console buffered"

Hope this helps.

Faisal .

"Tony van Ree" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I have found the most common cause for this to occur with the people I deal
with on a day to day basis is they don't really tie things up correctly.

Often the primary channel is up but subsequent "B" channels are not.  Most
often due to the dialer-load threshold be set to 2 or more.

Setting the dialer-load threshould to 1 both will usully hold them up well.

Teunis,
Hobart, Tasmania
Autralia

www.tasmail.com