I'm in a multihoming situation where, so far, one provider is telling me
they can only send the full routing table without some special arrangements.
This sounds like a load of bullhockey, but that's what they're saying.  So,
here's the question...

I only want to receive from both ISPs their routes and their customer
routes.  Then, I'll have a default route to the better ISP with a backup
default to the second ISP.

Is there a way to filter out the routes I don't want using regular
expressions?  I couldn't figure out how to accept an ISP's routes plus their
customer routes while not accepting everything else.  One ISP tags those
routes allowing me to filter by community attribute, but the other is
playing dumb.  (The dumb one is Sprint, and it seems they are being a pain
just because they can.)

It's late, my brain is toast, and I'm tired of thinking about it. Regular
expressions give me a headeache, anyway.  Any ideas on how to do this?

Many thanks as always,
John