First thing I noticed was that any packet that would match your
access-list 2 would also match access-list 1 in the first sequence ( 10
in this case ) of the route map.  So no packets with the first two
octets of 172.16..  would ever make it to sequence 20 of the route map
where access-list 2 is called.  The result would be ALL packets
172.16.y.z would have the next-hop set to 172.1.1.1

So, I'd recommend referencing the more specific access-list first then
folow the guidance below from Brian.  Hope this helps,  Frank