Title: RE: BGP

Have you heard of the CiscoPress book by Sam Halabi called Internet Routing Architectures, he is the BGP Guru.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Fecteau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 8:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: BGP

Hello,

Does anyone have any suggestions for a good CBT or Book or something to
learn more about BGP?  I read a book on BGP, but it talked about
confederations, communities and bgp in general.  The ACRC book I have
only grazes the subject I was hoping for a book or something that would
go more in depth.  EX: Confederations, Commands, Filters, Regular
Expressions, etc...  Can anyone give me some good suggestions?  I of
course am looking for material concerning Cisco BGP configuration!

Any suggestions are welcome!!!

Thank You,
Andre