I took the CCDA 3 weeks ago. Didn't find any AppleTalk questions. You might
find some case studies where AppleTalk is covered. I think what's useful is
to know the AppleTalk addressing format - network.node.port, and that EIGRP
is the routing protocol to use if you want to route IP, IPX & AppleTalk.
Also know what's AURP & RTMP. AppleTalk is not really covered in much
detail - when you see  some Macs on a case study you'll have to figure out
what routed & routing protocols are being used - I don't clearly remember
whether I saw any AppleTalk questions at all.

All the best for the CCDA.

Bharat Suneja

90k72q$1da$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:90k72q$1da$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...