I apologize in advance if this is the wrong group in which to post job postings.
I am a Technical Recruiter with Hall Kinion (www.hallkinion.com)  I deal with all types of network related contract opportunities in the New York City area (i.e Network/System Administrators, System Engineers, System Support, Desktop Support, DBA's, System Architects)

I currently have a contract opportunity for a Unix System Administrator in New York City.  The ideal person for this position will have at least three years of Unix (Solaris) experience.  Knowledge of setting up user accounts and privileges.  Capable of troubleshooting, doing backup and recovery, as well as disk partitioning. Knowledge of shell scripting (Korn, Bourne, or Perl) is a plus.  If you are interested in hearing more about this position feel free to contact me via email or phone.  My contact information is listed below.  Thank you for your time.

Adam Bernstein
Technical Recruiter
212 575-1400 ext 216