Hi Everyone,

I have installed software that will convert all mime-encoded messages =
into plain-text.  This should reduce the size of the messages and help =
save us some bandwidth.  Please send me any bug reports.  Also, please =
trim your messages to the bare minimum.  The list will not allow any =
message over 10,000 characters, but please keep it small as possible.  =
The list uses about 5 GB/day of bandwidth and we simply can not afford =
it.

Please send me any ideas on finding a better co-location site.

Take care,

Paul Borghese