Chuck,

Buddy, you don't need to stand on ceremony with me... geez!  And calling me
a guru too!   High praise!  Sure, I will be happy to sign your copy of Top
Down Network Design, and that other book I wrote under the pseudonym, Howard
Berkowitz.   LOL

All kidding aside, if I were the author in question, I would get a kick out
of being asked to autograph a book I had written.   Regards the nodding, nod
every 5 sentence so it does not seem excessive.  Disagree with every 10th
statement to keep the conversation interesting for the celebrity...

Charles

001701c05fd3$ad376200$[EMAIL PROTECTED]">news:001701c05fd3$ad376200$[EMAIL PROTECTED]...