Hi All!

I took the Routing 2.0 exam this morning and suprisingly walked away with
908/1000. After completing the exam, I was fairly certain that I would be
back for another shot at it in a week or two, but I guess the network gods
were with me today.

The following is what I used to study from:

1. Courseware from BSCN: Very good. You have top read and understand ALL the
routing concepts. I skimmed through the Cisco Press BSCN book and I believe
that it is comparable o the courseware.

2. Boson test #1: Good. The Boson test is actually much easier that the real
thing. I had about 6 questions on the real test that I saw on Boson. Boson
will test your knowledge of the subject and I thnk it is a worthwhile
investment.

3. Routing TCP/IP from Jeff Doyle: Very Good. I didn't read through the
whole book. I used this book to clarify points that I did not understand on
the interior protocols.

4. www.cisco.com: Excellent. But you have to did a little for the info.

5. Study notes from www.routedpacket.com. Great! These are great to read the
night before the exam or right before you take it.

Overall, I though the exam was about the hardest one that I've ever taken. I
used educated guesses on a lot of the questions. The answers are all there
in front of you, I just applied the concepts that I knew and used the
process of elimination. It was ALL multiple choice.

WATCH OUT FOR ERRORS! I had a question that had a blatant error on it. Not
that there is anything you can do about it, I chose the 'best' answer that I
could.

Follow the test outline that Cisco has on their website, the test follows it
pretty closely.

KNOW the concepts behind the routng protocols!!! I can't emphasize this
enough. I had more questions that were analytical than memorization kind.

Hope this helps.

Robert