Hi all,

Apologies for not writing earlier about my BCRAN exam but I've been rather
busy.  Passed it last week with 864.  I thought the exam was rather
ambiguous, it also asked modem commands, which I thought I wouldn't have
to know, and specifics about routers eg what does a `1601 have that kinda
thing...

Half way through the exam, I thoguth that I had failed because they asked
all this questions which I had to guess at, but I passed!

Even though the matierial for BCRAN is not as difficult as BSCN, I rate it
probably a close second after BSCN - in terms of difficulty - due to the
amount of material (and range)
that was covered and the depth that was covered in the exam.

I was also surprised to find that th ecommand questions that were asked,
did not actually test whether the commands were global configuration or
interface commands etc.

I used the Cisco Press book to study.  I didn't really like it though,
feeling that a lot of things were confusing and ambiguous.

Hope that helps
Helena