No way ! If you are talking about All-In-One CCIE Study Guide, Second Edition, you will
be even more frustrated since you expect to see less typos. I e-mailed for errata to
the
publisher and they asked me to provide found typos. It's funny because I needed errata
to find typos that I didn't notice and took it as a real fact. Other than that - this
book was supposed to be a good contribution to CCIE study. May be in third edition ?

Nodir