My company is preparing to become a Cisco Premier Partner and one of the
requirements is to have people with the Cisco Sales Esstentials (CSE)
certification.  The test is taken online via the Certification.net's site,
and is 50 questions & multiple choice with a passing score of 76%.  It
sounds and looks extremely easy, but it is probably one of the toughest
cisco tests I have taken.  The first time I took it I got a 58% and just
last night took it again to achieve a 78%.

Here's a quick breakdown of some topics
-IBM
-Multiservice
-Switching (Token Ring & Ethernet)
-Differences between similar products
-Acronyms - Lots of Acronyms

I'm going back to the easier CCNx & CCDx tests now...

Perry