Hello everybody,

I just wanted to say I passed!!! I scored an 892 and actually got 100% in wan
protocols and network design. The cisco threaded case study helped on that, at
least I think it did. I had a couple of fill in the blank and the rest was
entirely conceptual in every sense of the word. The people who fail this test
have done too much memorizing and not enough understanding, because this test
is worded in such as way as to confuse the test-taker I think, and on purpose,
trying to throw you for a loop. It's a wonder I passed. I studied so long
yesterday, I felt brain-dead, but very on edge, so I did not sleep one single
bit last night. I am very exhaused, but still excited. The place where I took
the test is about an hour and a half from my house and we got lost going and
went the wrong way. Luckily, we left about 3.5 hrs early, so I still got there
two hrs early. The woman said I could study some more if I wanted and I said
"NO! I want to get it done....". So, I took it early. And had about 25-30
minutes left. I wanted a 900, so I should have taken more time I think. I even
took an extra $100.00 just in case I failed so I could re-take it. It was
wonderful to see that screen come up afterwards saying congratulations. Thank
goodness it's over.

Well, it is snowing here now. I am glad to be back home where no stress
exists.

Thank you everybody for offering me emotional support!
"Especially D.W.and C.L." The advice you both gave me is what helped the most.
I remained calm and studied and passed thanks to you two guys.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Cribbs
[EMAIL PROTECTED]