I'm laughing so hard as I write this.  God bless
Groupstudy archives.

Priscilla,

As far as the review may not be based on friendship
comment, I think Andy proved that it was with the last
e-mail.  I also found it odd that Carl happens to know
of all the authors, even Doug, whom isn't even listed
as an author of the book.

It's also entirely different case than your book.
Many people have praised your book on this list and on
Amazon.  Why??  Maybe it's because you have years of
experience in network design and were able to
eloquently put your ideas and experience on paper.

However, how can this book be praised as a "save all
book on switching" when the author is a "System
Administrator".  Oh sorry, I mean "the most
knowledgable Cisco consultants ever to grace our
presence."  Really????  If he is so knowledgeable then
why is it that you (Priscilla) had to correct him on
the use of IGMP.  He thought IGMP meant IGRP.

http://www.groupstudy.com/archives/cisco/199911/msg01259.html

Hmmmm, let's see, should I buy a Switching book from
someone that didn't know what IGMP meant a year ago.
I think not.  Anyone can browse CCO and regurgitate it
into a book.

Just trying to keep the balance of the Universe.