Hi, I just have a pretty simple question in which I'm really confused
about...

When do I use CAS-group as opposed to PRI-group

I thought I only use CAS-group is I'm configuring Channelized T1 timeslots
and PRI-group for PRI lines but I see some sample configs at Cisco that uses
CAS-group for PRI lines, too. If I use CAS-group for a PRI, wouldn't I be
"robbing bits" off each timeslots, too?

Also, I can use CAS-group and PRI-group for incoming modem calls, too, by
indicating it in service type for CAS-group and configuring the D-channel
for incoming modem for the PRI (?)

Thanks for the help!

Kenneth