you can use VoFR or VoIP over FR . it's base on which model of router and
which version of IOS I recommend if you use VoIP over FR use IOS version
12.o4T above.

Arthayuth  Boonruengrod
Network Consultant
CIP, CCNA, CCDA
Datacraft (Thailand) Ltd.
*14th Floor, Lake Rajada Building, Ratchadaphisek Road, Khlong-Toey, Bangkok
10110
* [EMAIL PROTECTED]    http:\\www.datacraft-asia.com
* (662)264-0400, 661-9368 Ext# 104  Fax: (662)264-0405, 661-9488 *
(661)684-8548