The only specifics I have found on the new "Service Provider" track are in
the Dec-Jun Global Knowledge Training Catalog p.94.  It says (I have not yet
verified) that the track is:
1. CVOI
2. CIPT
3. ICCR (Intro Cable Routers)
4. MPLS
5. DSL
6. MCNS
7. CSPFF (PIX Fundamentals)
8. CSPFA (Advanced PIX)
9. CSIDS (Intrusion Detection)
10. CSVPN (VPN)

That's all I've seen, nothing confirmed.  Anybody else know anything??

Arthur Stewart

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...