You do not have to use the BACKUP INTERFACE command, that is just another way of doing
it.  I like the floating static commands much better, I can test the ISDN connectivity
without having to take the serial interface down.  And the Backup Interface command
does
not work very well in a frame relay situation.

I do agree you need to add the commands for Backup Delay, both for going to ISDN and
going back to the primary.

As for preventing the WWW traffic when on ISDN, apply an access list to the BRI to
prevent it.