My apologies.  I'm new to this group.  I just thought since he was starting
from the point of denying each individual address that a little more
in-depth explanation was in order.  After your reply though, I thought about
it, and would not want someone just to give me the answer.  OK, I guess at
times I wished they would, but I supposed I am better in the long run just
figuring it out... character building and all that...

Scott